There are many ways to get involved in the Worship at Georgetown.
- Vocal Teams: Our vocal teams are made up of volunteers of all ages, starting in middle school. We seek for passionate followers of Christ to help lead the congregation in energetic singing. We rehearse on Tuesday nights at 6:30 to prepare for our worship services.
- Praise Bands: The praise band consists of drums, guitars, piano, and other instruments (violin, flute, hand percussion, etc). If you have some experience playing an instrument, we invite you to join us to lead worship. We rehearse on Tuesday nights at 7:00 to prepare for Sunday’s services.
- Choir: The Choir is a group of all ages that help to lead the congregation in worship several times a year through prepared anthems as well as congregational singing. The Choir will likely lead at the Candlelight service (December 18, 2016 at 5:30m) and Maundy Thursday (April 13, 2017 at 7:00pm). Rehearsals will be held on Sunday afternoons.
- Sacred Dance: This is a group of girls that meets when needed to prepare dances for worship services. Girls in elementary school - high school are invited to join us.
- Technology: Services cannot run smoothly without our technology people running the audio and visual aspects. Anyone who has some interest in running ProPresenter, videos, sound, and other media elements is invited to do so. If you don’t have experience, but are interested in this area, we have people who are able to train you in.
- Leadership: There are many other ways to be involved, such as being part of the Worship Planning Team, leading children’s messages, reading Scripture, and praying.