Welcome! We invite you to join us for one of our Sunday Worship services!
Worship on Sunday is a rehearsal for a full life of worship honoring to God. In worship, God’s people gather to encounter God. In this encounter with God, we participate in the ongoing story of God’s redeeming of all creation and God’s call to live out His Kingdom in the whole of our lives.
So what is worship like at Georgetown?
- Our main focus is on God – we worship together in community, aiming to give all the glory to God and to bring people closer to Him.
- We sing together every week in energetic worship to our God, and include contemporary music as well as traditional.
- We give back to God during an offering time. As our guest – you are not expected to give.
- We pray and read the word together. Each Sunday there is a Bible based message that teaches us something about God and how it applies to our lives and relationship with Him.
- After the morning worship, we’d love to get to know you during our coffee fellowship time in the Gathering Area. There are materials including more information on specific ministries that can be found at the Welcome Center.
Come as you are! We’d love to get to know you and assist you in any way possible.
There is childcare available during the services for infants and toddlers.
Still have questions? Katie Yankee would be willing to speak with anyone wanting more information on the Music and Worship ministries. Call (616) 669-5180 or email [email protected]eorgetowncrc.org